Air Cooled Diesel Engine
Meet Diesel Engine Manufacturer
TAVAS is a Chinese engine manufacturer that produces diesel engines for various industries, including agriculture, mining, construction, and marine applications. Our engines are known for their reliability, efficiency, and high performance. If you have any further questions, please feel free to ask.
Meet Air-Cooled Diesel Engine Supplier
As a diesel engine manufacturer, Prioritize quality and performance to meet the needs of customers in various industries. If you have any specific features or advantages that make your diesel engine stand out from the competition, I would love to hear more about it.
How To Configure Your Diesel Engine?
Configuring an air-cooled diesel engine can depend on several factors. Here are seven steps that you can follow to configure your air-cooled diesel engine
Determine your engine application
Choose the engine size
Select the cooling system
Choose the fuel injection system
Fuel injection systems are available in different types, including indirect injection and direct injection. Direct injection is more efficient, providing better fuel economy and performance.
Decide on the air handling system
Air handling systems regulate the airflow into the engine, which has a significant impact on the engine’s performance. The airflow for air-cooled engines is often regulated through the Air filter and Air filter element system.
Consider the exhaust system
Work with experienced engineers
It’s important to work with experienced engineers who can help you configure your air-cooled diesel engine according to your specific needs.
What Can We Do For You?
Make your own diesel engine
Customize Your Engine
We offer a variety of customized OEM ODM services with more years experience, such as choosing Pantone Colors, print logos, customized design, customized package and so on…
What Kind Of Service Can We Provide?
All the money paid to tavas for the purchase of their products is secure. Below is an outline of costs you will incur
Create a unique and cohesive brand identity, increase brand recognition among customers, contribute to a brand’s visual appeal, and help set it apart from competitors. With Tava’s free customization service, can help your businesses create a strong brand identity and stand out in a crowded market.
Tavas offers various shipping options tailored to the product’s sizes and Shipping address. Customers can choose according to their needs and budget.it’s often a good idea to order products in bulk or take advantage of any free shipping promotions that are offered. we offer competitive rates and various shipping options to ensure that customers receive their products in a timely and cost-effective manner.
Miscellaneous fee refers to any additional charges outside the regular cost of goods and shipping fee, which includes taxes, service fees, penalties, late fees and any other charges that may incur in the purchase of products or services.
Sample Product Fee
You can choose to pay either the full amount upfront or pay a 30% deposit with the remaining 70% due before delivery.
More favorable payment terms
Quality Inspections During Production Progress
we do when it comes to making diesel engines, and you’ll find our complete 4 inspections during.
Inspection: Buying Material
When we receive the advance payment, we start designing and purchasing raw materials and arrange the production schedule. The first inspection will take place when the materials enter our warehouse.
Then the parts will be installed by workers who at least have 3 years of experience.When the workers have finished installing the engine there will be a second inspection where they will check the airtightness and quality.
Workers will test the engine running on the assembled machinery.There will be a third check, that the engine is working properly.
Finally, check to see if the appearance of the engine is flawed, whether the accessories are complete, and whether the packaging is in good condition.
Frequently Asked Questions
We have compiled the most frequently asked questions about our diesel engine here for your convenience, but please feel free to contact us if you have any additional questions.
Start Your Diesel Engine & Generator & Water Pump Journey With Tavas